This is an announcement for the upcoming SecurityXploded community meetup on 27th September 2014 in Bangalore, India. This meet is completely free and doesn’t require any registration or any other formalities to attend. The meet will start at 10 AM IST.
After the meet, we will upload the presentations/videos for our online users to our website.
Here is Schedule of Security Talks:
- 10:00-10:30 – Introduction – SecurityXploded Team
- 10:30-11:15 – Dissecting BetaBot – Raghav Pande
- 11:15-12:15 – Analysis and Decrypting the Communications of APT Malware – Monnappa KA
- 12:15 – 12:45 – New Project Announcement – SecurityXploded Team
- 12:45 – 1:00 – Feedback and Discussions
ThoughtWorks, Ground Floor, ACR Mansion,
147/f, 8th Main Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034
LandMark: Next to Sathya’s Bar and Mercure Hotel.
Join our Mailing list to get to know our inside story and for more interactive discussion with experts.