Here is the quick update and presentations from our recently concluded Fourth ‘SecurityXploded Cyber Security Quarterly Meetup’. In this meet, Subrat Sarkar delivered presentation on “Exposing the secrets of Windows Credential Provider”, Raghav Pande covered the topic on “Defeating Public Exploit Protections(EMET v5.2 and more)”, Amit Malik presented the topic “Return Address – […]
Follow us on Facebook
- Virgin Now Lets You Bring Your Own IPhone To $1-a-year Deal - CNET
- WikiLeaks A Hostile Intelligence Service, SS7 Spying, Russian Money Laundering All Now On US Congress Todo List
- Is The Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks?
- News Articles On Facebook Now Include Publisher Logo - CNET
- Galaxy Note 8 Doesnt Work With Older Gear VR Headsets - CNET