Here is the quick update and presentations from our recently concluded Third ‘SecurityXploded Cyber Security Quarterly Meetup’. In this meet, Sameer Patil delivered presentations on “Anatomy of Exploit Kits”, Satyam Saxena covered the topic on “Detecting the Malicious Url using Machine Learning” and Monnappa KA presented the topic on “Hunting the Gh0st RAT […]
Follow us on Facebook
- Data Protection Firm Egress Raises $40 Million
- WordPress Patches Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities
- Twitter Warns Of Unusual Activity From China And Saudi Arabia
- Christmas Countdown: Best Deals On Nintendo Switch, Fire TV Stick, Xbox One, IPad And More! - CNET
- OT Incident Response: Is It Mission Impossible?