Here is the quick update and presentations from our recently concluded Third ‘SecurityXploded Cyber Security Quarterly Meetup’. In this meet, Sameer Patil delivered presentations on “Anatomy of Exploit Kits”, Satyam Saxena covered the topic on “Detecting the Malicious Url using Machine Learning” and Monnappa KA presented the topic on “Hunting the Gh0st RAT […]
Follow us on Facebook
- Virgin Now Lets You Bring Your Own IPhone To $1-a-year Deal - CNET
- WikiLeaks A Hostile Intelligence Service, SS7 Spying, Russian Money Laundering All Now On US Congress Todo List
- Is The Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks?
- News Articles On Facebook Now Include Publisher Logo - CNET
- Galaxy Note 8 Doesnt Work With Older Gear VR Headsets - CNET