This is an announcement for the upcoming SecurityXploded cyber security community meetup on 28th May 2016 in Bangalore, India. This meet is completely free and doesn’t require any registration or any other formalities to attend. The meet will start at 9:30 AM IST.
After the meet, we will upload the presentations/videos for our online users to our website.
Here is Schedule of Security Talks:
- 09:30 – 10:10 Understanding Cryptolocker(ransomware) with a case study – Adarsh Agarwal
- 10:10 – 10:40 Scalable Detection of Malicious Clients Using Machine Learning – Satyam Saxena
- 10:40 – 11:25 Basics of Buffer Overflow – Stack Smashing – Abhinav chourasia
- 11:25 – 11:45 Break
- 11:45 – 12:15 Fingerprinting and Attacking Health Care Systems – Anirudh Duggal
- 12:15 – 1:15 Reversing and Investigating malware evasive tactics – hollow process Injection – Monnappa K A
- 1:15 – 1:30 – SecurityXploded Community Journey – Amit Malik
Amrita University (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham)
Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram P.O.
Bengaluru – 560 035
Room: Sri Krishna Hall, 1st Floor, New Building
Join our Mailing list to get to know our inside story and for more interactive discussion with experts.