This is an announcement for the upcoming SecurityXploded cyber security community meetup on 23rd May 2015 in Bangalore, India. This meet is completely free and doesn’t require any registration or any other formalities to attend. The meet will start at 10 AM IST.
After the meet, we will upload the presentations/videos for our online users to our website.
Here is Schedule of Security Talks:
- 10:00-10:45 – Exposing the secrets of Windows credential provider – Subrat Sarkar
- 10:45-11:30 – Defeating public exploit protections (EMET v5.2 and more) – Raghav Pande
- 11:30-11:45 – Break
- 11:45-12:30 – Return Address – The silver bullet – Amit Malik
- 12:30 – 1:20 – Hunting Rootkit from the dark corners of memory – Monnappa KA
- 1:20 – 1:30 – Feedback and Discussions
Triad Square Infosec Pvt.Ltd
No.44, 2nd and 3rd Floor, 9th ‘A’
Main,Off 100 ft. road, Indira Nagar
First Stage, Bangalore Karnataka
Join our Mailing list to get to know our inside story and for more interactive discussion with experts.