Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- Announcing New Cyber Security Communi... — I remember my first meeting with Nagareshwar in 2011. We were sitting in a small cafe with a cup of coffee. we discussed many things but one of the topic was how to build a group of like minded people to solve some real problems with education system, economic system or just to create an [...]
- SecurityXploded Cyber Security Meet &... — Here is the quick update and presentations from our recently concluded ‘SecurityXploded Cyber Security Quarterly Meetup’. In this meet, Adarsh Agarwal delivered presentation on “Understanding Cryptolocker (Ransomware) with a Case study”, Satyam Saxena covered the topic on “Malicious Client Detection using Machine Learning”, Abhinav Chourasia presented on “Buffer Overflow Attacks”, Anirudh Duggal presented [...]
- Reversing and Investigating Malware E... — In this presentation, Monnappa explained the concept of code injection and hollow process injection. He demonstrated the working of hollow process injection using reverse engineering and showed how such infections can be detected and investigated using memory forensics Presentation: Demo 1 – Understanding Hollow Process Injection Using Reverse Engineering: Demo [...]
- Fingerprinting Healthcare Institution... — In this presentation, Anirudh Duggal covered the techniques used to fingerprint vulnerable hospitals and healthcare infrastructure using web based tools. He also explained the potential attack points and the measures that can be taken to secure such infrastructure. Presentation: [...]
- Buffer Overflow Attacks — In this presentation, Abhinav chourasia covered the concept of Buffer Overflow and he also demonstrated how one can exploit a vulnerable application and take control of a system and execute arbitrary commands on the system Presentation: [...]